Borderlands 2 Forum

Go Back   Borderlands 2 Forum > Borderlands 2 Discussion Forums > Borderlands 2 General

Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

Old 11-04-2012, 11:57 AM

Lennysfury is on a distinguished road
Default Drop Rates?

So i beat the game about 3 weeks ago and since then have been farming the warrior and other bosses trying to pick up a few of the legendary weapons and items. I have yet to see a single one. I know the drop rate is low on them but i have counted killing the warrior over 100 times and not a single one. I have even started playing with a second paddle in the game with the 5% rare item to up my chances, anyone have any insight on this or am i just really unlucky?
Old 11-04-2012, 12:20 PM
The Moderating Legend

Redferrari1998 will become famous soon enough
Gamer IDs:
Gamertag: Josh cee 98 PSN ID: Redferrari1998 Steam ID: RedFerrari1998

You are just unlucky. Getting oranges is pure luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join my social group, Axton players, if you like Axton the best
Old 11-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Badass Member

Stormy31 is on a distinguished road
Gamer IDs:
PSN ID: Stormy31 Steam ID: Stormy31

You may been unlucky.. The warrior may have fell on the item.. Have done that sometimes for me.. Else then that, people say the drop-rate is lower then most other enemy's .. or bosses

Borderlands 2 Platinum - 29.10.2012
Borderlands 1 Platinum - 17.11.2009

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Signature Maker On Borderlands 2 Forum
Maya: Level 10 Zero: Level 44 Salvador: Level 50 Axton: Level 17 Gaige: Level 36
Old 11-04-2012, 12:59 PM

Lennysfury is on a distinguished road

I have seen the warrior fall on items, i watch really close when his head explodes to see if any fall backwards and it has happened a few times so i leave the zone and fight my way back to his area so he is despawned and still nothing...well i guess i will just keep on trying then. Thanks for the answers guys.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:33 PM

jesus123456 is on a distinguished road
Gamer IDs:
Gamertag: spongebob767

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennysfury View Post
I have seen the warrior fall on items, i watch really close when his head explodes to see if any fall backwards and it has happened a few times so i leave the zone and fight my way back to his area so he is despawned and still nothing...well i guess i will just keep on trying then. Thanks for the answers guys.
You don't have to fight your way back, Put in anther player and leave him up were he can travle to heros pass.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:53 PM

Headshots4everyone808 is on a distinguished road
Gamer IDs:
PSN ID: GOLDENRAGEMONKEY

Ive farmed the warrior many times, and it is all luck ^. I mustve farmed him over 200X already and have only gotten: 2 leech grenades, some kind of orange sniper rifle, and 3 impaler shields. It didnt even drop the conference yet. Had to get all of them from friends.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:55 PM

Jodin_san is on a distinguished road

I've killed Doc Mercy somewhere around 50 times, and according to the BL2 Wiki, he drops the Infinity uncommonly. Which is a complete lie. So far, in my experience, his 'uncommon' drop is one or two white relics and/or grenade mods.

A friend has killed the Warrior both in normal and tvhm about 200+ times between difficulties, and has picked up maybe two or three orange items.

So yeah, the drop rate sucks.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:31 PM
The Instigator

Sacridfire is on a distinguished road
Gamer IDs:
Gamertag: Sacridfire694 PSN ID: Sacridfire Steam ID: Sacridfire Raptr ID: Sacridfire
Send a message via Skype™ to Sacridfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodin_san View Post
I've killed Doc Mercy somewhere around 50 times, and according to the BL2 Wiki, he drops the Infinity uncommonly. Which is a complete lie. So far, in my experience, his 'uncommon' drop is one or two white relics and/or grenade mods.

A friend has killed the Warrior both in normal and tvhm about 200+ times between difficulties, and has picked up maybe two or three orange items.

And plenty of people have gotten the Infinity in under 10 kills. 50 is a horrible sample size. Don't confuse bad luck with terrible drop rates.

The Warrior tends to drop orange items under his body. Your friend has probably gotten over 10 oranges and didn't realize it.

You also seem to misunderstand what uncommon means. Uncommon is something that doesn't happen/drop alot. Infinity doesn't drop alot therefor it is uncommon.

Thanks to MorbidMobius for the sig.

Old 11-04-2012, 08:32 PM

jesus123456 is on a distinguished road
Gamer IDs:
Gamertag: spongebob767

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodin_san View Post

The first time I tryed to get a bee I whent to Hunter Hellquest killed him once and boom level 50 Bee. I've farmed him over 30 times trying to get a better Bee just might ass well be a farmer trying to shoot a radio host in the face and expect it to rain after words. It takes a long time to get any good drops from any thing.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:14 AM

Judas is on a distinguished road
Gamer IDs:
PSN ID: JudasFromHell

It's all down to luck. But hey, this farming and looting thing is one of the reasons we all love this game, so a lil frustration once every while comes along with it right?