Borderlands 2 Forum

Old 09-27-2012, 04:44 PM

Kaiyuu is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Borderlands 2, 2.5 problem

for some reason, when i finish TVHM, the enemies didnt scale to 50. which sucks, cuz i wanna go hunting for orange weapons, but theyll all be crap. s: anyone else have this problem??
Old 09-27-2012, 09:46 PM

Rukuss2k is on a distinguished road

Yup, I am having the same problem. I have tried everything I can think of but nothing has worked. I also wanted to add that some areas/enemies do seem to have scaled to level 50. Knuckledragger is level 50 now, and enemies in the Fridge are level 50+. In most areas though, enemies are unscaled.

I was told that areas can be level locked if you took, and did not finish, side quests before beating the game. So i beat what few side quests I taken, but it didn't fix the problem.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:30 AM

oh, well ill check that out, tyvm for the reply.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:26 AM

I'm curious, did you beat the final boss in somebody elses game, and then when you got to that point in your own game, choose to skip the mission? I did and I think that was what is problem is. No idea on how to fix that though
Old 09-28-2012, 11:53 AM

yeah tahts what i did. s: i wonder how to fix it though, i really wanna start farming level 50 orange weapons.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:11 PM

I feel like ive tried everything to fix it. Loading my character in Normal mode then loading it again in TVHM. Finishing all side quests I had taken prior to beating the game. Beating the final mission again in another persons game, beating the Warrior again in my own game....nothing has worked. This seems like it will need to be fixed with a patch.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:10 PM

AstroG is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem. I chose to skip since I didn't want to play through the whole story again and now they won't scale up. I killed The Warrior several times, solo'd Terramorphous several times, switched between NM and TVHM, nothing seems to work. I also finished every side quest except for the Arena ones.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:36 AM
The Instigator

Sacridfire is on a distinguished road
Gamer IDs:
Gamertag: Sacridfire694 PSN ID: Sacridfire Steam ID: Sacridfire Raptr ID: Sacridfire
Send a message via Skype™ to Sacridfire

Your best bet would be to post this bug on the official gearbox forums and hope they see that this is a common problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to MorbidMobius for the sig.

Tags
2.5, problem